Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2012

Hebrew Language missing in Nokia E7-00 after updating to symbian belle

Recently I have update Nokia E7-00 mobile phone with symbain belle and after updating the phone with belle there is no Hebrew language available in my mobile phone. Still I am able to read messages with this language but I cannot get Hebrew language option while typing. Is there any way to restore Anna in my phone? any help will be appreciated.
Old 09-02-2012

Re: Hebrew Language missing in Nokia E7-00 after updating to symbian belle

After going though your issue I would like to tell you that. You can not restore Symbian Anna in your Nokia E7-00 mobile phone. As far as I know you can not install language pack in your mobile phone. I will suggest you to contact Nokia Support and then you should ask them about your problem may be they will he you with language pack. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.
Old 09-02-2012

Re: Hebrew Language missing in Nokia E7-00 after updating to symbian belle

Yes user can not install language pack in mobile phone. Similar thing happen with my Nokia C7 also. It would be great if Nokia allow users to install the languages in their phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,