Thread: After updating to Symbian Belle my phone is dead

After updating to Symbian Belle my phone is dead

Recently got updated to Belle on my Nokia C7 Smartphone but after updating to the Belle it in not able to connect with the Nokia store. It shows me error regarding ‘certificate expired’ , due to this I am not able to able add shortcuts which I want to and force me to add shortcuts suggested by the phone. apart from this I am not able to find my installed files. So is there any way so that I can fix my problems.

Re: After updating to Symbian Belle my phone is dead

Having same issue here, shows me error message while using mail and also GPS. Lost all saved games level and for which have to play the game from start.

I am very much disappointed with the Belle update .

For this issue I want you to do the following things and see whether it able to work it after doing this or not.

• After updating to the Belle see to that you correct time and date mentioned.
    • After setting Date and Time correctly see to it that is it able to connect to the Nokia Store or not.
    • Now about application, you can re-download all the application after update has been done completely.

Having same issue here, shows me error message while using mail and also GPS. Lost all saved games level and for which have to play the game from start.

I am very much disappointed with the Belle update .
    You have not elaborated the issue of the mail and GPS, so for this I am not able to comment it on this. but regarding the saved games then for this I must tell you that while updating to the new OS it deletes all the saved files and therefore it is always said that try to take backup of all files before updating it.

Recently got updated to Belle on my Nokia C7 Smartphone but after updating to the Belle it in not able to connect with the Nokia store. It shows me error regarding ‘certificate expired’ , due to this I am not able to able add shortcuts which I want to and force me to add shortcuts suggested by the phone. apart from this I am not able to find my installed files. So is there any way so that I can fix my problems.
    This can also be due to the more people trying to have update which cause you to have such kind a error. So I would recommend you that try updating the same after few hours.