Thread: Game discs cracking in Xbox 360

Game discs cracking in Xbox 360

Hello friends, I having the problem with the Xbox 360, the game disc are been getting cracked in it. I do not know thaty anyone has also faced the same problem which i am facing it. Well it is been happening form the central ring outwards. Due to which i have destroyed two games, Call of Duty 2 and Project Gotham Racing 3. I think that it is the problem with the cases, the disk holder being a little to tight when keeping the DVD in it and also it develop a split. If this is the problem then will the Microsoft will solving it? Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Game discs cracking in Xbox 360

There is nothing a problem with it, you just need to press the inner button instead when you are trying to pull it out. Well it is can be done with the normal DVD movies also. I think that they can make better case and can have a latches.

This has also happened with me, it happen for Need for Speed: Most Wanted, which is not working for me any more. But i have completed that game a month ago, but a friend was need to have it, so when i was giving to him then founded that is was cracked. I was thinking to call the Microsoft so that they will replace about it. I have seen that dvd are pretty thin which is tough to break it.

It might be some other reason, it is not just because of the disk. It can happen with the disc, it might be having crack on it. Even you should be careful and easy to remove the disc from the drive of Xbox. If the problem with the case then it should happen with all the games disc. I also believe that case is a pain to remove the disk from because there is no place to push down in the center. It has happen to only one of my disc then after that it has not happen again. I would suggest that let your disk cool down before putting them in their case as it can be problem due to it.