Thread: What are your feedbacks after Symbian Belle update

What are your feedbacks after Symbian Belle update

As using Nokia E7 Smartphone which runs on the Symbian Anna and for which I am thinking of updating to Symbian Belle. But before I do this tonight I would like to know about the performance from those who have already updated to the Symbian Belle. What are your feedbacks of this new firmware.

Re: What are your feedbacks after Symbian Belle update

After updating to the symbian Belle I have seen that battery life of the phone has been shorten and it cannot give the same back-up as it is use to give with the Symbian Anna. And other thing what I seen is that back side of the phone gets hot easily while surfing on the net.

So I want to know is this the same problem with you all as according to me it never happened earlier when running on the Symbian Anna.

I updated my N8 last night, as going through the features what I feel that Belle has got all issue cleared out which I was expecting from nokia in its new release of the Symbian Belle like wanted to have more home screen, pull down notification like we see in the android and IOS, wanted to have NFC in this OS. So all this requirements have been fulfilled in this update. So I feel that Symbian Belle is awesum as it has got more features and introduced with some new one.

According to me features which I like in the Symbian Belle is that it provides support to the business apps like PowerPoint Broadcaster and Lync , Sharepoint, OneNote, Exchange ActiveSync. So I think by providing features like this it has proved to be the most powerful OS from Nokia.

Once you update to the Symbian Belle you will see large difference between the Anna and Belle. After updating to Belle you will notice that performance of the phone is changed and is much faster. Homescreen apps provide quicker acces to the application, touch is much better then the Anna, now issues of wireless. So overall Belle has proved to be best OS till the date from Nokia.