Thread: How to install Symbain belle in Nokia N8

How to install Symbain belle in Nokia N8

I have been using Nokia N8 and for this I would like to know how can I install Symbian Belle in Nokia N8 which is running on the Symbian Anna. Can anyone from here help me out updating with Symbian Belle in the Nokia N8.

Re: How to install Symbain belle in Nokia N8

For this even I would like to know about how to install Symbian Belle in the nokia Smartphone. As for this I have been lookin for this on all over the net but didn’t find any solution regarding the installation of Symbian Belle in Nokia Smartphone.

if you want to install Symbian Belle in to your Nokia Smartphone then for this follow the steps as mentioned below:

1) First take backup of your important data from your phone using with help of ovi suite.
    2) Now make sure that phoenix service is installed in the computer and if not then try to install it from net.
    3) Now download all Belle file using this service and is stored in your computer.
    4) Now see that all the Symbian Anna files are available in the C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products.
    5) Now go to the phoenix service which you have got installed on to your computer using this select the firmware with the product code.
    6) After this check the dead Flash USB mode click on the options available in that replace the Symbain Anna Files with the Symbian Belle from the computer where you have stored in the folder.
    7) Make sure that you remove all the unwanted files which you didn’t used (4 files should be there unused).
    8) After fininshing with this click on OK .

NOTE: Make sure that this procedure is done at your own Risk and nobody is held responsible for any damages done to your phone.

I would like to know which languages is the firmware update is available in ???? as I am looking out for the Arabic language so can one provide me with the info regarding this.

The languages in which you can install the firmware are :

• English (Default)
    • French
    • Portuguese
    • Arabic