Thread: Any ways to install the Bluetooth Peripheral Device drivers for Motorola DROID RAZR

Any ways to install the Bluetooth Peripheral Device drivers for Motorola DROID RAZR

Anybody familiar with how to get Bluetooth fully up and running among their Droid Razor and PC? I need to transfer files through Bluetooth back and forth, Razr <--> PC. And I also know that there are other ways also other then Bluetooth. My computer show that it need the driver installation process and searches for it , then it sks to insert the "disc" that came with the device. But there is no disc that comes with the phone so it just gives the error Unable to Install Bluetooth Peripheral Device . Does anyone here have this problem . is there any solution to this as I looked everywhere but not able to find any solution to this.

Re: Any ways to install the Bluetooth Peripheral Device drivers for Motorola DROID RAZR

This is really very frustrating even I am also having the same problem with my Windows 7 Dell 17R. I even tried the MotoHelper but no use so I then again go to the unwillingly installed MOTOCAST but no avail please guys need help on this thanks

Re: Any ways to install the Bluetooth Peripheral Device drivers for Motorola DROID RAZR

I believe I before it was solved with another handset by installing Windows Mobile Device Center Update 6.1 while using Vista. But I'm now running Win 7 Ultimate 64 however I just see the Vista 64 version obtainable from Microsoft though it do list W764 as supported. I installed the update however it doesn't comes up in the installed programs list in Control Panel and I sense like I remember seeing it there while I had installed it below Vista. Don't know if this matters -- anybody know how to confirm proper install of this update? Yes, I did acquire the x64 ver.

If anybody has any assist they're willing to present I'd actually appreciate it.

Thanks.