Thread: Is there any way to display battery percentage on status bar in Motorola DROID RAZR

Is there any way to display battery percentage on status bar in Motorola DROID RAZR

Ok I am new in this and I bit this phone just recently I need to know is there a way to display battery percentage on the battery status icon as in the stock app because every time I am trying I am not able to do that. And I have no Idea is it what to do to show the battery percentage on the battery status icon and if this is not likely to be done then, is there a way to get rid of battery status icon in the status bar so that I can download sperate battery indicator app from the market. I would be really be glad to know if there some one here can help me out on this matter

Thanks

Re: Is there any way to display battery percentage on status bar in Motorola DROID RAZR

I am not sure but if I am not wrong the percentage snot displayed in lots of android phone available because the OEM would have to put it there. That feature is not build in the default android. The only option is to root the device and achieve it but that is not recommended. You can Google to get the information about this

Re: Is there any way to display battery percentage on status bar in Motorola DROID RAZR

Well I have installed the Battery Circle which is available in the Android Market , but that is not 100 % accurate as far as I know . in fact no matter what application you get from the Android Market its will not give you 100 % accurate result

Yeah you are correct in fact I have purchased the app named Battery Indicator Pro and that is showing 10 more then the actual battery all the time on my phone . do you do something that make it give the result accurately. I am thinking to get the Battery Circle as I heard that lot of people saying it just work fine .

I have no idea about the mod to do on this...I have an application installed from the market yes, an extra app which is called the Battery Monitor which will work as a widget on your homescreen or place the % reading in the notification bar...