Thread: No ICS for Motorola DROID RAZR yet

No ICS for Motorola DROID RAZR yet

hi guys

I am thinking to buy this Motorola DROID RAZR phone look like a nice phone but I need to inquire if anybody knows at what time ICS "Ice Cream Sandwich" will be released for Motorola Razr? No one familiar with. It is not going to be there. Why do Motorola DROID RAZR still coming with Gingerbread rather than ICS . is there anyone here can help me on this issue I would be really appreciating this .

Thsnks in advance

Re: No ICS for Motorola DROID RAZR yet

I believe I heard someplace on some website or news site that the plan is of mid February however I can't locate the article/post now to confirm. Samsung look as if be hinting they will have the galaxy s2 prepared soon- if that happen than I would tend to believe no later than sometime in Feb.

It will Moto will take few more months to put together their built-in apps into Ice Cream Sandwich. then, they will send it off to Verizon, one of the slowest more thorough carriers on the planet when it comes to testing updates. After letting Big Red toss it about for 1-3 months, we might finally see it – pretentious there weren’t also many bugs that required to be addressed by Moto and then re-submitted to Big Red. We are seems at wherever from 4-6 months (minimum), put us right approximately June or July. Sounds about right if we look back at when the world finally got around to upgrading previously released phones to Gingerbread this year.

When an update will release it will takes a at least of 4-6 months for Motorola to screw it up sufficient for their products, this is what I had from experience with my Motorola droids i have, and will by no means buy again.

suppose to see an raise in performance. particularly if it's anything like the jump from Froyo to GB was on the Dx and Based on what occur with the Droid X1. although...ICS ...just from what I've see.....is a totally different looking OS for Android phones. Folks with Android tablets kinda seen ICS already with Honeycomb.

completely other looking OS and custom UI....there perhaps a few issue on the RAZR stock ICS users don’t see. That one plus for having stock Android....