Thread: Does Maintenance Update for Motorola DROID RAZR available on Verizon Wireless

Does Maintenance Update for Motorola DROID RAZR available on Verizon Wireless

I was just going trough we where I red this article stating the Maintenance Update for Motorola DROID RAZR will be roll out by Verizon Wireless now this update will be key feature will be

Device Features

• The SIM Error notification problem will be fixed.
    • Enhanced camera features and quality.
    • Better constancy of menu access, Browser, Phone Dialer, video playback and music player to prevent Force Close errors and lockups.

Email, Messaging & Data

• There will be Updated group message notification.
    • development in 3G/4G data connectivity.
    • Maintain network connection upon close of a voice call.

Applications & Widgets
    • Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock™ connection UI menu items.

Is all stuff is likely to be happen

re: Does Maintenance Update for Motorola DROID RAZR available on Verizon Wireless

Look like a pretty good pair of updates, particularly for all of the DROID RAZR owners out there that have been running into issue with their SIM cards. But there is yet to get official word on at what time the RAZR's update will be begin rolling out, however son one has reported that that device's new software has previously made its way . if you have a RAZR and need to see if the update available ? take your handset and head into Settings then About phone in there System updates and try your luck. Just don't forget to post back the comments if your get any success

re: Does Maintenance Update for Motorola DROID RAZR available on Verizon Wireless

There is certainly an OTA coming in February however not certain if , mid or else late. . i was informed this is the MR2 being checked d at VZW. It is actual, it flashes through stock recovery on stock devices. It rectify all my issue ; compass, Google sky, hotspot and data drops although I don’t really care. just know this is real plus it works. you as well be able to receive future OTA

As far as I know he update is started rolling out and that possible soon , and you will get the notification about the update is available. Once you get the notification Tap Download to begin. After that Tap Install now and once you complete download you will have the confirmation on the display that your install was completed successful, then tap OK.

If you need to look on the on the update manually on your handset
    1. Just go to the Home screen,
    2. Over there hit the Menu Key
    3. Then Settings
    4. Tab the About phone
    5. Hit the System updates
    6. Download.

Once the download has done, hit on the Install now, you will see the confirmation on the display that your install was successful, then hit OK to exit but the wast it is important that you use the e Wi-Fi for download and be certain that battery is completely charged as the size of the file is bit large i.e. 57MB.