Thread: Motorola Razr should replaced with Motorola Razr Maxx

Motorola Razr should replaced with Motorola Razr Maxx

I had taken my Razr back last week due to my discomfort with the battery life, amoung other smaller issues. But the Motorola Razr Maxx has improved battery and the 16Gb onboard memory and 16gb sd card are 2 key enhancements that I saw. A little thicker and heavier . If this is all true then I think MOTO or the carrier selling it really should replaced the Motorola Razr with this Motorola Razr Maxx with no charge as the Motorola Razr should considered to be a defective device

Re: Motorola Razr should replaced with Motorola Razr Maxx

That is on brilliant thought which is good in the fairyland but is not truth in the real world . those phone is made to see for a price and not as a free replacement for any earlier build that you think as a defective which is no true by the way . this can’t be done .

I bought the RAZR for the reason that of its extreme thinness. The battery life is additional than satisfactory to me, in view of I have a charger in my car, home, work, as well as a Motorola portable battery back I used with my previous Droid 3. I just put the handset on the charger at any time it is convenient to me, and I by no means have any problem with battery life.

The RAZR Maxx is a great handset, and the more battery life is overwhelming. however it doesn't detract in any way from the handset I have at present. I am completely happy with my RAZR.

Kind of annoyed regarding this handset. This handset is introduce later Moto said they were restriction on the number of phones. The battery being the just difference here, I can't see why they didn't present it at the equal time as the original RAZR.

My RAZR on the whole last the majority of the day, however I would somewhat be at 15% at midnight sooner than 9 PM. surely would have gone for this over the basic RAZR.

This was not intended to be the successor to the RAZR, only an alternative by way of extended battery life. Why would somebody need the original RAZR above this one? For a thinner design, and also price, certainly. Anyways, this awful ! The cons are awkward, and just reading this, I knew it wasn't professional.