Thread: Windows phone 8 or Nokia Lumia 900?

Windows phone 8 or Nokia Lumia 900?

So what’s your plan for this year? As we all know that Window Phone 8 and Nokia Lumia 900 are going to be the latest release of this year, both sharing the same Windows phone OS.

• Windows 8 Apollo
    • Nokia Lumia 900 – windows 7.5 mango

Both being the top rated and best priority of this year’s windows phone I would like to know your choice amongst these two phones. I am going for Windows phone 8.

Re: Windows phone 8 or Nokia Lumia 900?

To be frank I am not aware about the release date of the windows phone 8 and there has been no dates given by the official people of windows phone. There has been news that the information leaked regarding the phone has been declared as a rumor by the window phone official.

So instead of breaking our head in confirming the news and then waiting for the release date to be declared, better we go for Nokia Lumia 900.

I guess most of the people are aware about the fact that windows phone 8 is going to be release by the end of this year. Maybe the information leaked regarding the windows phone 8 are false but the official people have themselves declared that WP8 is going be far superior than the previous WP updates i.e. Mango.

So better we wait for few more months for WP 8 and buy this phone instead of buying Lumia 900 in hurry and then regret the things. I am very much curious to see the changes and modifications that are going to be seen in the windows phone 8, and if the rumors are true then its going to be more beneficial for its users.

I am planning to buy a higher range smartphone by November and I believe that there must be many killer phones that are waiting for its release. Would definitely go for the windows phone 8 if possible as I have heard that that this phone is going to have highly developed and advanced features as compared to its lower update versions.

Guess what I have got extra additional information regarding the Apollo updates. There’s news that the new Apollo update is going to come up with more bugs and issues as they say that it’s going to be the greatest and the biggest update till now by Microsoft.

It is also said that after Apollo the expected versions are Apollo.5 which is again expected to come up with 20 extra more beneficial features. Now only this after Apollo.5 it’s going to be Pablo and then Marco and then Boffo. There will ALWAYS be new hardware/features. I guess Microsoft need to first sort out the issues which the current 7.5 mango users are facing and then better they plan for the future.