Thread: What is charge time of Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

What is charge time of Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

Hello friends, I am having a doubt about the charge time, whereas according to user guide it is saying that it will take 3 hours for charging which is almost same of the RAZR phone. Is it true, does any one have noticed it? Is the motorola is building much more potent chargers for the phone? So what you have to say about it? thank you?

Re: What is charge time of Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

I will not assume that the charge time of both the phone will be the same.I think that the information which is been provide is wrong and it has been that the documentation for an upgraded device are having the same details of the older version. Where it will be having the same template for the manual for the previous version of the device which is been used for the subsequent upgrade,if you would check it properly then you will be not getting any error in as some of the information was not corrected. The answer to the question can be given by that person who has purchased the Maxx phone, so better for him to give the answer.

I would like to say that each of the successive charger are little more powerful then the older charger, so due to which i do not think that the charging time will be the same and also it should charge faster.

Bala Murugan S. Guest

I have noticed the charging time of the Maxx, i was having the battery at 20% then i have kept it for charging, for around 4 hour it has taken to charged the battery fully, i have keep it around 10: 30 in the morning then it got charged by 2:40 in the afternoon. I have also check the charger, which is the same which you used to get in Razr, it is having the input 100-240V ~ 50-60 Hz, output: 5.1 v = 750mA.

I have noticed the charging time of the Maxx, i was having the battery at 20% then i have kept it for charging, for around 4 hour it has taken to charged the battery fully, i have keep it around 10: 30 in the morning then it got charged by 2:40 in the afternoon. I have also check the charger, which is the same which you used to get in Razr, it is having the input 100-240V ~ 50-60 Hz, output: 5.1 v = 750mA.

I was also able to get the same time, it takes 4 - 5 hours to charge the battery from 0% to 100%, so the time which is given in the user guide is not correct, actually it takes more than that.