Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DLNA icon missing on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx

Portable Devices

Old 08-02-2012

DLNA icon missing on Motorola Droid Razr Maxx

Hello I am using Motorola Droid Razr Maxx and I have found that there is no DLNA icon on the mobile phone. I am able to access the same through gallery or music. Once I started the DLNA I am not able to close this. I have to reboot my device to turn it off. I had tried lots of solution to solve this issue but nothing helped me. DLNA is a common connectivity feature for many. But I am unable to understand why this is not working.

Old 09-01-2014

When you enable that DLNA icon will be visible. You can access the same through gallery. You have to go under setting. Once it is on you can see th DLNA servers and then you just have to choose it. Once it is connected there will be a green color in the notification bar. You can choose to end DLNA from notification also if you want but still the service will be running in the background.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,