Thread: 4G Toggle for Motorola DROID RAZR

4G Toggle for Motorola DROID RAZR

Hello friends, i wanted to know that is there any widget / application by which is can use the DROID RAZR as the 4G Toggle. So please tell me about it, so that i can get it and use for my laptop. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: 4G Toggle for Motorola DROID RAZR

Yes, there are plenty of the widget in the android market, which you can installed on the phone, so you better search over there and just install it. Just search for 4G Toggle for RAZR in the android market and you will be able to get the list of the widget for your phone and it will be nice.

It will be more great if the Motorola will be adding a true 3G/4G toggle. I wish that they could add it in future updates for this phone, then it will be very much nice for the user to use it and also there might be no problem with the phone to use it. It will be convenient to toggle between the two as easily as the wi-fi, bluetooth and airplane mode toggle. So it will be great to use.

I do not think that there is a ability of Smartphone to toggle between 3G and 4G. I am able to set my phone to toggle to 3G when the display is off. But we can hope for the Motorola to offer this ability in a future release to help manage the battery life. Even wanted to have MAXX battery upgrade for the RAZR. Other than that we can use the application for toggle the phone with the laptop and other devices.

I do not think that Motorola will be coming which such kind of the features, as there are plenty of application which are been available, so they will not spend time on that, but like to have battery upgrade for the RAZR phone.