Thread: Which class of SD card will be best for Motorola DROID RAZR

Which class of SD card will be best for Motorola DROID RAZR

Hello friends, i wanted to know that which class of SD card will be the best and also wanted to have best transfer rate. So can you people suggest me that for which one should i go for and also suggest me some of the card so that i can get it for the phone. Please help me, thank you.

Re: Which class of SD card will be best for Motorola DROID RAZR

I think that for this phone class 10 will be the best and also the transfer rate for the phone is been better, so you can transfer the data faster and also you will be able to record the video in the HD quality on it, if you wanted to know something about the class of the SDcard then please read the following:

• Class 2 : H.264 video recording, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 video recording
    • Class 4: MEPG-2 (HDTV) video recording, digital still camera (DSC) consecutive photo shooting
    • Class 6: Mega-pixel DSC consecutive photo shooting, professional video camera
    • Class 10: Full HD video recording, HD still picture consecutive shooting

I also believe that the Class 10 will be best and also it work at speed for video recording, but if you are trying to load the card with the media files from your PC, then it would transfer at the Class 6 speed of about 8 MB/s. So you can check more about it and get it for you.

If you wanted to speed up the SD card then you can use ome more application which is been available on Android market, which is been named as SD-Booster, so you can try it and speed up the card to 40 times. Even the SD-Booster improve your phone speed, which is very much nice for you and also useful. It is having MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card, Speedup every external and internal SD-Card, It can be set on boot, Color based suggestion terms of current cache size.

I would suggest you to have the Patriot LX Series Class 10 16GB Micro SDHC Flash Card, which is one of the best of mine and it transfer rate id also fast, you can get from newegg.