Thread: Are Windows phone 7 and Windows phone 7.5 good for business purpose?

Are Windows phone 7 and Windows phone 7.5 good for business purpose?

Whenever I buy any gadget or device the first thing I look out in that device is that whether that device is good for my business purpose. As I am a businessman, I always remain busy in some of the other business activities in my daily life. Now I am planning to buy a new smartphone, obviously I am looking out for the best smartphone which is not only good for calls or application but also for all other activities related to my work purpose. I have been already recommended by windows phone 7 and 7.5 for the best smartphone. But still there are still some questions going around in my mind:

• What all things windows phone will provide me related to business activities?
    • Why I should go for only windows phone and not for iPhone or some other Android phone?

Re: Are Windows phone 7 and Windows phone 7.5 good for business purpose?

Hey mate if you really looking out for the best and the latest phone around in the market with the best features then definitely you must go for Windows phone 7.5 with the latest mango updates.

The brand new OS has already been around as big news. Also the latest and well improved feature has already attracted most of the customers. Microsoft has easily incorporated multitasking, social network integration, plenty of much-needed improvements to email and Exchange, new voice dictation features. I guess for you business purpose what more than sending an email and exchanging data within few seconds from your device to another.

If worrying about the data storage capacity then let me tell you that you need not have to worry for even this thing; a minimum of 384MB of RAM, at least 4GB of flash memory is I guess far more than enough for you to survive. Let me let you that the memory space I have mentioned is just the minimum value.

Yeah that’s right. Even I read the review of Mango 7.5 update which was quite impressive and appreciated. If you going for a phone for a typical business purpose use, then this is the best option available in the market.

Heard that both Microsoft word and excel together offers you nine new document templates in order to help you to create the documents in a faster way which I feel is a better positive point for a business purpose. The review also says that word now also supports copy pasting. Also we can possibly add comments to a specific words or phrases.

Initially I use to write long spreadsheets on Multiplan years ago which use to take out my whole energy do so. I do not say that I wanted all the features in a phone but at least some of the important ones especially if you are porting over from the PC.

For business purpose I guess Microsoft office is one of the major and most important thing required for businessman to be present in a phone. And I feel windows phone 7 and 7.5 are best one for it.

A phone for a business purpose is not only necessary to have a good emailing service and documentation facilities but also it should possess good hardware and software support that could increase your phone’s lifeline.

So if you are looking out for a phone then don’t just check out the apps or the thinks of your requirements but also check out the configuration or specifications and also the hardware and software support of that phone.

You can get to know the general specification of any required phone from web or from the local retailer or vendor. My suggestion would be windows Phone 7.5, as windows phone 7.5 mango update is latest and new in the market maybe you will find it difficult to get the detailed specification of the phone from web but you can possibly get it from somewhere.