Thread: Battery Test of Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

Battery Test of Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

Hello friends, does anyone have tested the battery of the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX phone, i have tested it and founded it hardly works for 11 hours, i have charge in the night then it has got over in the next day in the afternoon. I was using the phone during that time, i think it is very less time for it. It should be more. I wish that i can show some of the screen shot of the phone. So did anyone have noticed anything and also how much time your battery has taken, please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Battery Test of Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX

I have test the battery of the phone by Streaming 4G LTE Video on it, which is the best method to test it. It has been said that the Maxx could stream six hours of video on Verizon’s 4G LTE network. I have tired with a movie on it, so after 2 hours later having the Wi-Fi off and 4G LTE on, the Maxx’s battery meter read 50 percent. Then again after two hours the battery about 15 minutes short of the credits. SO according to my test i have founded that Motorola’s 4G LTE streaming claims didn’t hold up on the Razr Maxx.

I have tried the Screen On Marathon method for the MAXX, If you use your phone for long stretches at a time, the display is usually the biggest cause of battery drain. So i have tested with screen timeout interval to “never” and put the phone aside with Wi-Fi off and 4G LTE on. Well keeping the screen turned on around the clock then Maxx died just under the 24-hour mark. Where this kind of use it will not happen in the real world, it tell you that phone should have not be having any problem staying strong during long periods of low-power use, such as web browsing or e-mail checking.

I would say that best test is that you better use the phone for daily use and check what is the life of it and also how long it is been active. With that you can get the idea about the phone.