Thread: Low battery capacity of Motorola Droid Razr MAXX

Low battery capacity of Motorola Droid Razr MAXX

Hello friends, i have heard that this phone will be have a battery capable of 21 hrs talk time where as it been opposed to the Razr which was rated at 3:40, it is thicker in size with comparison to Razr. Which i feel that it is an improvement, if it is really is it. I thinking that Motorola will offer some sort of kit to allow to do some of the upgrade Razr to the new battery. What you people have to say about it? Thank you.

re: Low battery capacity of Motorola Droid Razr MAXX

I have also have gone through many articles and now i am patiently awaiting for it to be released. I have given back the Razr as i was not at all comfortable with the battery life and also there where some kind of issues in it. The main thing which i like in the Maxx is the improved battery and the 32G on board memory which are the 2 key enhancements. It is little thicker and heavier but it is cheap in price. If this phone will be launched then it will be start at $299.00 and the original Razr will drop to $199. So cannot say anything right now have to wait for the phone to come then after will be able to say.

It is a really a extended version of the Battery of Razr, the only difference in both of the phone is that the Maxx is the extended battery life and thicker in size, which is very much nice for the user to get it.

I do not think that it is at all perfect and where i believe that there are very expensive phones in the market and Motorola is stabbed all of us in the back who ever has purchased the Razr will be in the contract with respective carrier for two years. Where we are left with only recourse is that to repurchase the phone. I really like the Motorola and their products, but with these phone it showing me some bad image of it. I believe that the battery research must have done before releasing the Razr. I am not understanding what is Motorola is doing and what will be doing with the customer. I have seen there are newer, faster and more featured phones are available in the market which the Motorola is not trying to catch them. I think that the company should work on the phone more and do some research then release it.

I think that is better think if you are talking according to marketing standpoint, where i am knowing that Motorola was marketing the Razr as the thinnest phone on the planet, and they have made it as thin as possible and you can get around 10 hours of use out of it. I have done lot of research while purchasing micro computer which fits to my pocket all day long. I was knowing that a phone which is having the LTE radio was going to have to cut battery life. I was wanted to have the thinness of the phone which was the Razr according to me. But i really wanted to have the battery life of the MAXX but that it is not possible to have on Razr.