Thread: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX does not fit in Navigation Dock

Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX does not fit in Navigation Dock

Hello friends, i have purchased some of the Navigation Dock for the phone, such that i have got the Shell/Holster and Vehicle Navigation Dock, which was been offered by the Verizon Wireless. I am trying to fit phone to the any of the dock, so are both of the dock proper for the phone or not. Can anyone tell me about it and should i go for some other dock. Please suggest me something about it. Thank you.

Re: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX does not fit in Navigation Dock

The shell which you have got is actually a holster/case. Some of the docks are been designed that all the phone will be fitted in that particular case. But sometime it varies with holster, so you can remove the holster / case before inserting the phone in the dock. Where you will be able to have removable which allows you to insert a limited number of specifically sized cases to fit. It will be surprising that the Navigation Dock will be compatible with this case.

What i am knowing is that it is been compatible with the original Motorola razr, i will be also trying, will be going for the holster and check that it is proper fro this case or not.

I believe that there might be different dock for DROID RAZR MAXX than for DROID RAZR, so you better check that, as it is not allowing you to insert it properly. I was also came to know when i have got the dock for DROID RAZR MAXX which was not for it and it was for DROID RAZR, i was keeping trying that it will fit to the dock, but it was not, then have checked and founded both of them are having different dock, so you cannot use the same RAZR one for it.