Thread: Having Black Spots Under Screen in Motorola DROID RAZR

Having Black Spots Under Screen in Motorola DROID RAZR

Hello friends, i have noticed black spot under the screen while watching movie on the phone, i have noticed it in the dark room. I was watching the movie then it was been noticeable easily find it. I have also searched about the problem on the internet then founded many of the people are having the same problem which i am having it. So can anyone tell me what is the problem with the phone, please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Having Black Spots Under Screen in Motorola DROID RAZR

I have not find any problem, as i have used the same phone. Have heard that some kind of non-black artifact which is not like the splotches. I think that you might be looking at particular spot due to which you find it a black spot. Another thing is there is some reason for it that there are black spot in phone which are been visible in dark room. I think it might be that. I am not knowing that what it might, if it is the second point then can't help it out with that thing.

I have also got same thing, it was not noticable in daylight or against a light background, but when i am home then i was watching a darker screen on websites or videos then i was easily see many of the black splotches. I do know that those are not the dead pixels, as it is fine in a bright white screen. I was thinking to exchange the phone, where i have to hold a hold power along with volume for 10 secs to reset and it freezes up a few secs frequently while playing simple games. So please also help me with this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anush21 View Post
    I have also got same thing, it was not noticable in daylight or against a light background, but when i am home then i was watching a darker screen on websites or videos then i was easily see many of the black splotches. I do know that those are not the dead pixels, as it is fine in a bright white screen. I was thinking to exchange the phone, where i have to hold a hold power along with volume for 10 secs to reset and it freezes up a few secs frequently while playing simple games. So please also help me with this. Thank you.
    I would suggest that you better exchange the phone, it might some sort of issu with the software, which the company may solve it or will handed you a new one, so just visit the service center.

Quote Originally Posted by My Name View Post
    Hello friends, i have noticed black spot under the screen while watching movie on the phone, i have noticed it in the dark room. I was watching the movie then it was been noticeable easily find it. I have also searched about the problem on the internet then founded many of the people are having the same problem which i am having it. So can anyone tell me what is the problem with the phone, please tell me about it. Thank you.
    Let me inform you the phone which you are using is having a new high efficiency OLED material. Where the screen will be having in exhibit slightly darker regions in some cases, which is similar one which you have noticed. It is been visible in the dark room and it does not interfere with the general use. One more point about it is that that it does not change over time and they are typical for this generation of OLED material. So they is no problem with the phone and it is not a defective screen.