Thread: Camera in my Motorola DROID RAZR take blurry pictures

Camera in my Motorola DROID RAZR take blurry pictures

This is a new phone that I have recently bought and really loved it . I enjoy lot of features on the phone which I consider really terrific except the one that I am really bothered about
    My camera creates photos awful quality. I have did everything and nothing is working on it is there a fix? Can anyone here can help to solve this problem I would really be glad to know this

Re: Camera in my Motorola DROID RAZR take blurry pictures

I forever have to tap the display to focus on what I need in focus for my picture to be clear have you tried that? Well, it's a Motorola -certainly the camera is awful however in fact, the photos your Razr is taking are a great deal not as good as than normal. I suppose that you have clean the lens and set the exposure time to automatic and that you hold the camera still when taking a picture . also you stay until the four-sided figure that displayed the focus turns out to green. So it might be a hardware issue -perhaps the lens does not fit properly or it's a further failure while assembling. If that is the reason then you must get a changed . It could as well be a software issue, I'd try to download free camera software on the e market, place your handset on a rigid surface as well as shoot a photo. do it look as blurry as the earlier ones I guess you should get a alternate. Color reproduction isn't fine with Moto cameras but sharpness must not be a issue.

I would suggest toy should go for the third party camera apps like

1. Camera zoom fx
    2. Camera ultimate 360

See if the Result is the same. i read somewhere else that somebody else DL'd the Camera Zoom FX app as well as it made a world of difference

I have the same problem with my Motorola DROID RAZR . only mine will be in focus unless I hit the key to take the picture after that it need to be focus once more for no obvious reason and ends up giving the blurry. I'm interested if you keep your camera in the desk and used the timer if that picture migh be in focus. It's simple to press too hard or flinch and not realize it. I do this in the regular basis the hating the button instead of a liter touch. I have to repeat myself it's not mechanical but touch sensitive. Just a thought.