Thread: Volume controls doesn’t work while talking in Motorola RAZR.

Arrow Volume controls doesn’t work while talking in Motorola RAZR.

I am using Motorola RAZR, I am having problem with my mobile phone. The Volume control doesn’t work while talking in Motorola RAZR. How to solve this problem?

Re: Volume controls doesn’t work while talking in Motorola RAZR.

I am having similar problem with my mobile. I am unable to control volume level during calls. This is very annoying. I am deeply disappointed with this problem. How to solve this problem? I am not able to figure out a way. Please help me.

Yes, volume controls disables while call. We cannot change volume level while call. This is really annoying. But I read yesterday that you can control the volume level by repetitively pressing the key but I am not sure about this solution. Please check this trick and share your experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    Yes, volume controls disables while call. We cannot change volume level while call. This is really annoying. But I read yesterday that you can control the volume level by repetitively pressing the key but I am not sure about this solution. Please check this trick and share your experience here.
    Thanks for the solution but your solution doesn’t work for me. I pressed repetitively key but no effect on volume level. I thought that this is software problem therefore I update my software version. But I am still experiencing same problem. Please provide any easy solution to solve this problem?

Yes, you can control your mobile volume level while talking. You need to unlock your mobile screen by taking away it from ear. Then press the volume controls. This is very irritating but this will solve your problem.

I have complaining about this issues for a long time. Verizon and Moto claims they never heard about the issue. Lot's of people don't pay much mind over it.

I've seen this exact issue on the Droid X and it happened on 4 moto phones in the Verizon store. The manager would not bat for me because of the gag problem they have at Verizon. Moto wanted me to send back the phone but I refused because there waws a chance it would come back worst or it would be refurbished. I will only send it for repair if it's local.

Well this phone has the volume problem the Samsung galaxy has the weak singnal issue the thunderbolt (which I owned ) was a great phone but you needed to install a screenlock otherwize the call would call would drop if it was on the sholders.

The manager said this they are trained to understand all phones have issues it's a matter of which one the customer is willing to live with.

It's a very sad way to do business but hopefully people will wake up and start to take action.