Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Playstation home: Missing Codeglue TV after purchase

Portable Devices

Old 08-02-2012

Playstation home: Missing Codeglue TV after purchase

I am having some weird problem with the purchase. I am able to see the transactions and the received email but it is not showing me that in the inventory or storage. I am not getting anything new. Is there someone else who has faced this problem earlier or it is just me who is having this issue. If you have any suggestion about this then please let me know that.

Old 08-02-2012

Re: Playstation home: Missing Codeglue TV after purchase

What you can do is, just clear the cache memory and after that login again. In some of the similar cases, clearing cache and relogin resolved the issue and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.
Old 08-02-2012

Re: Playstation home: Missing Codeglue TV after purchase

In some of the very rare cases, you will face the issues like this where it will take some time to show up. If it happened just now then wait for the day and if then also it didnít come up then you can surely contact to the sony and they will help you better for this. I hope you will get that soon.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,