Thread: Screen protector for the Motorola RAZR

Arrow Screen protector for the Motorola RAZR

I purchased new Motorola RAZR yesterday. I love this phone the design of this phone is very nice; Using Screen protector is very useful according to the friends. I also think that screen protector is very useful for mobile. So I am planning to purchase a new screen protector but for this I need your help to suggest me best screen protector for my mobile. So please help me friends. Thanks in advance.

Re: Screen protector for the Motorola RAZR

I am using Motorola DROID RAZR Skinomi TechSkin Full Body Skin with Shield screen protector for my mobile phone. This is very nice screen protector. The material of this screen protector is same material that protects military vehicles. This screen protector is puncture-resistant. This screen protector has lifetime warranty. If you are planning to purchase new screen protector then I suggest you to use this screen protector.

Motorola DROID RAZR Skinomi TechSkin Black Carbon Fiber Skin with Shield is the best screen protector. I have applied this screen protector to my Motorola RAZR. This helps me to protect my screen from scratches, dust etc. This is very useful for my mobile’s screen. This screen protector provides top quality protection to my mobile’s screen. This screen protector has full body Carbon Fiber design.

According to me Motorola DROID RAZR Skinomi TechSkin Silver Carbon Fiber Skin with Shield is the best screen protector for Motorola RAZR. I am using this protector from more than six months. I don’t having any issues with this screen protector. It works fine for me.

If you are planning to purchase a screen protector for your Motorola RAZR then it is highly recommended to use Motorola DROID RAZR Skinomi TechSkin Dark Wood Skin with Shield. My friend is also using this screen protecter he is also satisfied with this screen protector. The quality of this screen protector is very nice. For safety it has Puncture-resistant film. This is the best screen protector for the Motorola RAZR