Thread: Camera of the Motorola RAZR takes blurry photos.

Arrow Camera of the Motorola RAZR takes blurry photos.

I am using Motorola RAZR from one month. This is very nice phone. I like this phone. The performance of this phone is very nice. The functions of this phone are also very nice. But I am having problem with the camera. The camera of the Motorola RAZR takes blurry photos. Anyone have same problem with the camera? Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Camera of the Motorola RAZR takes blurry photos.

I am also using Motorola RAZR phone from one month. The Camera clarity of this phone is very nice. My camera takes clear photos. No blurry photos with my mobile. I love the photo quality of this camera.

I am having same problem with my Motorola RAZR. My camera also takes blurry images. This is very annoying. This is not minor issue for me. I am really disappointed with this problem of camera of the Motorola RAZR.

Yes, my mobile also takes blurry photos. But the video quality of this phone is fine. I love the video quality of this phone. But have problem with the photos. When I click for capturing image then my phone again adjust the focus this results into blurry images. Please provide solutions to solve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekon View Post
    Yes, my mobile also takes blurry photos. But the video quality of this phone is fine. I love the video quality of this phone. But have problem with the photos. When I click for capturing image then my phone again adjust the focus this results into blurry images. Please provide solutions to solve this problem?
    You can avoid this problem by using proper settings. If you think this problem is because of the autofocus then disable the autofocus feature from the setting. Read user guide of the mobile phone and also read photo capturing tips from the user guide this tips will defiantly help you to capture good quality of images without blurry photos.