Thread: 5 best selling phones in Q4 of 2011

5 best selling phones in Q4 of 2011

Hello everyone I just created this thread, to let you all know which were the 5 best selling phones of the year 2011. I know you would be very much interested in knowing which of them have topped. So here is the list.
    1. Apple iPhone 4S

2. Apple iPhone 4

3. Apple iPhone 3GS

4. Samsung GALAXY S II

5. Samsung GALAXY S 4G

Re: 5 best selling phones in Q4 of 2011

What!! I am really shocked to see apple occupying the first 3 slots. I don’t think so, c’mon where did apple iPhone 3GS come in the competition. I don’t believe you guys.

iPhone 3GS is available for free and that too with 2 year contract and hence that’s the reason why it has topped the chart. Also interesting to see that S2 and S android phones also making it to the top 5 that’s a really a great news to hear about. Anyways thanks for giving such a good list of phones.

It was but obvious that iPhone 4S is going to top the list since many people thought that it might be a iPhone 5. Many people anticipated for the iPhone 5. Also the news of the Apple founder steve jobs also added to the reaction. So that’s why I think iPhone 4S did work well in the markets and that’s the reason why it has topped the chart. Very nice to see that.

Surprised to see windows phone lumia which was making lots of names with the mango update did not even come in t he list. Yes I know they did release their products a bit late but still they should have made it in the top 10 at least but I don’t think so they have made it till their and hence this downfall. So I would say Nokia has once again failed with this product.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    Hello everyone I just created this thread, to let you all know which were the 5 best selling phones of the year 2011. I know you would be very much interested in knowing which of them have topped. So here is the list.
    1. Apple iPhone 4S

2. Apple iPhone 4

3. Apple iPhone 3GS

4. Samsung GALAXY S II

5. Samsung GALAXY S 4G
    This chart actually shows that how iOS and android are actually dominating the Smartphone market in this world. That does not allow any other competitors to make its name in the market. Like RIM and nokia. So time for them to wake up and stand up against them, looking at the top 5 list all I can say is only except iPhone 3GS rest all are perfect candidates. That’s what I know here.

I don’t like android at all and would like to see more Apple, RIM and Symbian products coming up in the list, that’s what I want to say here. the iOS ecosystem is much better developed than the Android one, also they are much secure then them. I wouldn’t have voted for android at all, that’s it.

It will require some rigorous manufacturing from Nokia and RIM people to compete against Android.

I am sure that apple will also be topping the list in the next year as well and I am dam sure about that. Apple is known for its quality and also having the support of so many apps makes it stand apart from the crowd. So definitely that would be the ideal choice for many of them.

Anyways that’s it from my side for you.