Thread: Getting Error “ Windows Live ID service unavailable right now” in windows phone 7

Getting Error “ Windows Live ID service unavailable right now” in windows phone 7

I am using windows phone 7 and using windows Live on my phone but whenever I try to update application on my phone or try to use maps, then I always get the following error on my phone ”windows live ID service is unavailable right now. Try again later.” If anyone knows how to solve this error then please recommend me.

Re: Getting Error “ Windows Live ID service unavailable right now” in windows phone 7

I am also using the windows phone 7 and getting the similar error message that is ”windows live ID service is not available right now. Try again later.” While installing any application. So I have tried with pulled the battery and perform a full fresh reboot on my phone but still the same problem persist and now this will keeps me away from installing any new application or updating existing applications. Please help me to get out of this issue.

Re: Getting Error “ Windows Live ID service unavailable right now” in windows phone 7

If you are getting the error “Windows Live ID service unavailable right now” on your phone then you should try the following solution.
    1. First go to settings and then to emails and accounts.
    2. And then type the password again of your windows live ID.
    3. Finally restart your phone. You will definitely get out of this issue

I think your windows Live account has been blocked by some reason I think you should try to re-enter all your information of your windows live account like Windows Live ID and password, and you first try it on your computer and then change it on your phone. I am not sure but hopefully this will worked for you.

I have Samsung Focus Smartphone which is I am using from last 6 months and that is updated to mango OS and it keep telling me that I had the application to be updated but when I try to update those application, then it will give me the same error message. So I logged in to my Live account and found that my account had been blocked by some unknown reason, then to unlock my account I had to change my password and then changed my password on my phone also. After that the application updated in seconds without having any issue.