Thread: Will Nokia Ace have hardware keyboard?

Will Nokia Ace have hardware keyboard?

I was searching on the internet and I have found that Nokia Ace is having hardware keyboard.. we know that this particular phone is designed for business users and it is the only device which is having keyboard hidden behind of the slide screen.
    Tell me whether the thing which I have stated over here is true or false?

Re: Will Nokia Ace have hardware keyboard?

This particular phone is looking great but if its re- skinned as that of Nokia E7 then I will be really disappointed.

Well I am thinking that it will have portrait qwerty keyboard but I am not sure about the Blackberry style or slider style. However it is having slider and penta band then I will definitely purchase this particular device.

According to me Nokia Lumia 800 would be same as that of you. Well I am sure about that they will make 4.3-4.5" screen. The addition of the keyboard can change the thickness of the keyboard . I like to have 3.5" screen and 5 row keyboard which seems to be quite enough for me. I would not like standard virtual keyboard and screen over 3.5" which will take lots of hand and pocket space. They are looking fragile and demand. I am also looking to have solid phone and texting device also stream audio through it as well.

Personally I am expecting that samsung, sony, htc, and nokia are going to provide some new version of keyboard by the year of 2012. But I am not sure about it and I am waiting for the responses from the manufacturer.

I do not like to type on the on screen keyboard. My WM is having a qwerty keyboard also having a Blackberry device. I have also started to use swipe for the Android phone. It’s really painful experience to type on the screen. You have to slide the finger in general area of letters in order to type in better manner.
    There should be an on screen as well as physical keyboard. I am not sure about the no physical keyboard. I have gone through the most of treo series. Physical keyboard is looking great but I have not used so far.