Thread: How To connect my China N500 TV mobile Phone To my PC

sad How To connect my China N500 TV mobile Phone To my PC

Hi Guys I just bought my China N500 Tv Mobile phone last week. I tried many ways to connect it to my PC but all fail. I try PC suites, Chinese PC Suite and many more and all fail. I try to key in all the secret code all fail except 1 code is working its the *#06# and the rest all fail. I try to copy paste the nes game file also its said media file not support. I try to click the game in the phone its say T-Card not available. even I have have my memory card in it but none work. Can Anyone help me to solve this problem? I try slot it on my via USB Phone to PC and on my phone its display Mass Storage, Modem and webcam I try install the modem part but none work.

Re: How To connect my China N500 TV mobile Phone To my PC

You can check out the pc suite that has been mentioned in below thread:
    Connecting China Mobile phone to PC

For your info I already download the china mobile pc suite but it doesn't work for my phone and furthermore it can't read the modem selection. I follow all the steps but none work

The China N500 Tv Mobile phone specs says that it supports Java, so try installing java games or applications or same and see if that works. As per pc connectivity, your mobile phone could be connected as a mass storage and it could be possible that it doesnt support pc suite connection for phone memory detection, which happens with most of the china brandless mobile phone.

Ok I try put a java game file but its say it didn't support media file. how Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by xXVamXx View Post
    Ok I try put a java game file but its say it didn't support media file. how Please help me
    Weird, according to its specs, it says that your China N500 Tv mobile phone supports java file, so it should be compatible with it. Have you tried installing different file format apps or games such as the .mrp games or .nes games. For same refer to threads made here - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported