Thread: Humble Bundle for Android now

Humble Bundle for Android now

Humble Bundle has been well received by gamers PCs around the world, and now this service is available to users and Android devices. Came the first Humble Bundle, which includes four games in which you can pay as much as you want them. The first Humble Bundle includes four popular games, which certainly pleases. Games that are included in this collection:

1. Anomaly: Warzone Earth HD
    2. World of Goo
    3. EDGE
    4. Osmos HD

Thus, in this package you get a little bit of game genres such as: physics-based puzzle game, the defense tower. While you can pay as much as you want, in the Humble Bundle, you can choose who will go the funds to charity or game developers.

They now offer expanded its philosophy of cross-plat forming even further, having pleased users Android. The new bundle, like previous ones, is compatible with Windows, OSX, and Linux, but also will now include Android-version games.

Anomaly - the capture of the castle, Osmos - size matters, EDGE - described by the complex puzzle. Also, if you pay a little more standard price - site maintains a system of donations from developers and charities, you'll get best-selling World of Goo. As usual, you get a wee purchase access keys Steam and link to files without DRM - so that you can install the game on as many as you want to.

Re: Humble Bundle for Android now

Great bundle, again proving why HIB is better than Indie Royale. Although WoG and Osmos are old HIB games (HIB1 and HIB2) and the bundle bonus is too expensive. They need add more bonus games.

I agree on the bonus games. I already own both from previous bundles, and so I am not as tempted as I usually would be to pay more than the average. There is altruism, sure but it's nice when what they're using to entice you is actually enticing.

If you don't have a lot of money, 6$ for 4 indie games is a lot. Especially after those crazy Steam sales. Furthermore, the only 'new' games are Anomaly and Edge, the others being old HIB games. I payed for it, but since I don't always care for charity this time, I didn't even think about paying more than 2€. Too bad, IndieRoyale makes me discover more interesting games most of the time. Well, although I say that, I really love the HIB, more than IndieRoyale but they have different interests, so you can't really say that HIB greater than IR.

I have the entire of those games on the computer, won't buy them again just for me phone... unless they add a couple I don't have.

I think that paying above average to get JUST World of goo which of i not a big fan is way to expensive. I not own Android device right now will very soon , but if they will not add some great stuff i not going to play their rules. Anyway, all this forcing to pay above average is no good already. Not as in old good times... Also as many here - i have both World of goo and Osmos already. Anomaly comes to be not my thing. And EDGE...feels too generic for me. Not HIB level definitely

Agree that the games selection does not match previous bundles, but, seriously, apart from that the bundle is a good deal or extremely good deal if you are Android + Linux user .