Thread: In HTC HD7 Installed apps is not showing up?

In HTC HD7 Installed apps is not showing up?

Hi, friends I have HTC HD7 and I installed some apps but it is not showing, did anyone faced same thing? This happened with me twice in my HTC HD7. I installed Unite from Microsoft and today I installed moron tester. They installed susseccfully but still it is not showing in my application list. The phone think that it is installed and when I go to market place it just give option to share because it is already installed. So I think that there is no way than doing master reset to remove that installed apps. It seems simple to add a button of uninstall in market place or add open button much like android?

Re: In HTC HD7 Installed apps is not showing up?

Hey, even I had same problem I have installed some application but I can’t find it and this had happened with me many time but after doing several research I found that I had checked the game Hub in android place.

I had checked it but in my game hub I don’t see it. I can’t no more than see four game listed and that’s say try now and below this list there is link that say get more games. And when I scroll down I can see that there are games that I have downloaded and they are wired because there is no indication to download and there is more content vertically.

I installed some audio and video application and that are not appearing in my list. I remember 2 days ago I installed realtube and it is not appearing in my apps list. I don’t had any idea about the missing apps until I saw it on the marquee tab of the Zune music + videos hub. Later I update it and changed this and it start showing in my apps list, but this another place if you can’t find the apps in your list.

Quote Originally Posted by HankH View Post
    I installed some audio and video application and that are not appearing in my list. I remember 2 days ago I installed realtube and it is not appearing in my apps list. I don’t had any idea about the missing apps until I saw it on the marquee tab of the Zune music + videos hub. Later I update it and changed this and it start showing in my apps list, but this another place if you can’t find the apps in your list.
    I thought that I had failed in installing Microsoft Unite game because I was unable to find it and I was unable to reinstall it because it was just giving me option to share not download. It’s really very bad that UI trunk program away without telling where actually program is located but now I came to know, thanks..

When I bought my HTC HD7 and downloaded the apps I was unable to find out where is all my installed apps gone because they were not showing in my apps list. And this happens in all windows phone. The centre serves as the mini platform within the operating system platform. And this the reason that you will find your entire social, messages etc in people hub and you will find your music in music hub and game in game hub and this make very easy to find all the stuff because they are well integrate.. I actually liked it this thing and because it is very easy to find my stuffs.