Thread: Virtual keyboard of windows phone is good.

Arrow Virtual keyboard of windows phone is good.

The design of the window phone 7 virtual keyboards is very nice. What do you think? According to me Virtual keyboard of windows phone is good. Please provide your opinion.

Re: Virtual keyboard of windows phone is good.

Through joining arithmetical models of touch points and language patterns, the keyboard of the windows phone 7 animatedly changes the virtual size of the next letter, because of this the target area is larger in windows phone 7

I don’t like the tone of keyboard click as well as I don’t like the shutter sound of the camera produced by the speakers in the smartphone. I keep my mobile always silent due to the irritating keyboard click tone. I think the feel and click is very important for the physical keyboard compare to the virtual keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    I don’t like the tone of keyboard click as well as I don’t like the shutter sound of the camera produced by the speakers in the smartphone. I keep my mobile always silent due to the irritating keyboard click tone. I think the feel and click is very important for the physical keyboard compare to the virtual keyboard.
    I like keyboard click sound. It helps me to type better. The keyboard click sound provides me the same feeling of the typing that we get from physical keyboard typing. This feature of the virtual keyboard is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by TamaraAce View Post
    There is no need to keep your mobile silent you can control your keyboard click sound. You can set the volume of keyboard click to low, medium or high. You can set the keyboard volume minimum to level 5 and maximum to level 15. I set my keyboard click volume to 8. I think this is the ideal level of keyboard click volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Kork View Post
    There is no need to keep your mobile silent you can control your keyboard click sound. You can set the volume of keyboard click to low, medium or high. You can set the keyboard volume minimum to level 5 and maximum to level 15. I set my keyboard click volume to 8. I think this is the ideal level of keyboard click volume.
    In windows phone 7 you can set keyboard click sound independently. I like this feature. But some other phone has only one volume settings for the entire phone this is very annoying. The keyboard click volume must have independent controls to set the volume level as per required. And this feature is available in windows phone 7.

According to me the virtual keyboard of the Windows phone 7 is not so good. The keyboard of windows phone 7 makes mistakes during typing. The auto correct feature of the window phone 7 is also very awful. Accuracy level is very less in this virtual keyboard.

I played texttextrevolution before one hour ago. I scored 25 wpm my friend scores more than 50 wpm the virtual keyboard of windows phone 7 gives me very nice experience. I really like the virtual keyboard of this phone. So according to me the virtual keyboard of the windows phone 7 is very nice.