Thread: what do thing will be next After mango?

what do thing will be next After mango?

Hi, fiends windows have released mango operating system for windows mobile, so after this operating system what do you see from the next OS update? And what does this operating system should have or need to bring?

re: what do thing will be next After mango?

I think there should be lots of change and lots of think should be introduce by nokia in this next update that is picture and video editing directly from device’s stock camera application, there should be custom Hubs, uploading videos directly to facebook, twitter, YouTube directly to phone, there should be support or there should be other IM service like yahoo and AIM.

The new operating system should support Google chat in messaging hubs. It doesn’t supports my all code files so I think that it should at least support more file format and it should supports Bing maps.

I have recently switched to android OS device because brother had android smart phone and he had great application and game in his android mobile. So I bought samsung focus on at&t and I am really impressed by it. When I had windows phone I had upgraded my OS to Mango and after upgrading I saw that there are many that can bring OS a little further. So I think that in further upgrade OS of nokia there should be custom colors like color wheel and they should let us chose color not just black and white. The title which is built from Microsoft has its self third party crap so they should let us chose title anything that we want, chose color, application, picture, text and tap function.

That is sure that mango or any windows OS need lots of change to be done, first thing is that there should be integrated Skype that is I can call anyone on their Skype WIFI, also if somebody calls me on my Skype number my phone should ring. There should be corporate messenger and they should include separate business and corporate contacts.

There should be filemangement system build in application or there should be any application provide by windows that show, edit, install, remove everything whether it is document or picture or any other thing and all should be in one place so that we don’t have to go to 10 different place just to show what you have in your system without plugging your device to computer.

In new operating system they should introduce better calendar syncing and email syncing. In this upgrade OS there should be native timer and stop watch application and better emoticons.

According to me there are many things that Microsoft can introduce in their in operating system which can make windows phone the best phone than android or siri. According to me because of android and siri are on the top because of its application, as there are millions of application available android and siri phone, so if application lack some program or apps they have option to download it directly from android market. So I guess nokia should introduce its next operating system as android operating system. Also nokia is lagging from its hardware so they should update first its specs such as dual core, FFC standard and introduce Skype in its OS as Skype is one of the most applications that is used now days.

In upgraded OS there should be folder and users customized Hubs and add search only help. There should be notification bars which are now days even present in cheap samsung phones. There should be view calendar in lock screen and find page option.