Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2012

Windows Phone7 does not update on my Computer

I have been using the Nokia Lumia 800 Smartphone but the thing is that when I am trying to connect with the computer zune software should pop-up but I am noticing that there is no such thing happening. So does anyone have the idea about this.
Old 06-02-2012

Re: Windows Phone7 does not update on my Computer

I am using the same Smartphone and when I am connecting with the laptop, Zune is able to detect it. so I am guessing why it is not able to detect Zune. For this I would say that you should try to connect it again and also try to restart the laptop and whether it is connecting it properly or not.
Old 06-02-2012

Re: Windows Phone7 does not update on my Computer

If you are not understanding how should I plug or any of the troubleshooting issues for this you will find it in the manual given with the phone. This I am saying it as the steps are properly explained for and so I insisting you to go for the manual.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,