Thread: Complaint against poor service provided by the certified spice service centre

Complaint against poor service provided by the certified spice service centre

As using the Spice mobile phone, recently the phone got damaged and was not able to charge and had audio problems. As the phone comes in warranty so I contacted to the spice service center. After discussing about the problem to them regarding the phone, they told me that for this issue it might take few days and so collect the phone after 10 days. But when I went to the service center after 12 days they told me that the phone has not yet been repaired and will take more time and so suggested me to come after 5 days. So when went again after the given days, I saw the phone had arrived but when checked the phone I saw that the phone seems to have the same problem of charging and cracking audio. So was disappointed with this and when argued with those guys they told me that it was not their fault. As they had sent this phone to the company and from there the phone got repaired.

So seeing this I got very disappointed, but would like to know what should I do since the phone has not yet been repaired due to which I’m facing the problem.

Re: Complaint against poor service provided by the certified spice service centre

Even I got the spice mobile which screen got blanked due to which cannot see any numbers on the screen. So went to the spice service center and talked about the issue the lady there was so arrogant that she never bothered about the issue and went on blaming me. After which had to talk to the senior manager which accepted the phone and got it repaired. So as experiencing this I must say that, spice centers are poor in service and they are least bothered of the customers problem.

Re: Complaint against poor service provided by the certified spice service centre

As using the Spice mobile phone, recently the phone got damaged and was not able to charge and had audio problems. As the phone comes in warranty so I contacted to the spice service center. After discussing about the problem to them regarding the phone, they told me that for this issue it might take few days and so collect the phone after 10 days. But when I went to the service center after 12 days they told me that the phone has not yet been repaired and will take more time and so suggested me to come after 5 days. So when went again after the given days, I saw the phone had arrived but when checked the phone I saw that the phone seems to have the same problem of charging and cracking audio. So was disappointed with this and when argued with those guys they told me that it was not their fault. As they had sent this phone to the company and from there the phone got repaired.

So seeing this I got very disappointed, but would like to know what should I do since the phone has not yet been repaired due to which I’m facing the problem.
    If you want to complain about this you can call the customer care no. which is always given in the broachers that comes in the phone. Call them and you can lodge the complaint regarding the poor service.

I have seen not only the spice service centers, but other mobile service center are the same. They talk rudely to the customers never accept what the customer is trying to say.

I had the problems with the spice mobile and so for the issue I went to the nearby service center. I talked about the issue I was getting while using the phone. They told me that it will be repaired but have to pay the extra charges for the damage as it does not include in the warranty. I accepted and got it repaired. But talked about the issue with one of the friend I found out that the damaged part which I got replaced comes in the warranty and don’t have to pay extra charge. so for confirmation I called the customer care of the mobile and found out that it really didn’t cover the charge for replacing the part. So when back to them and got the back the amount paid for repairing.

If you find any such kind of problems first contact the customer care and also related office, if they do not take any action against the complain then you can file the complaint in the consumer court and take the particular action against the company.