Thread: Blackberry 9630 faulty handset complaint

Blackberry 9630 faulty handset complaint

Recently I bought the Blackberry 9630 phone from one of the online shopping site in India. Now when using the phone I see that the phone ringtones is not working fine, battery get easily drained out within 2-3 hours of using. For this I went to the service center of the blackberry and they told me that this is handset is faulty and face more problem if used more. So when contacted with the customer care executive for this issue, they told me that I need to courier the phone to them and in between if anything happens then they are not responsible for the damage. Now I’m not getting what should I do, should I send the handset back or not as they have said that they are not responsible for any of the damage done while transact. Can anybody help me out with this.

Re: Blackberry 9630 faulty handset complaint

If they are saying that send the handset back to them, then my advice to you is that you should definitely sent the handset and get the refund back. Because there are some of the online shopping stores which sell the second hand device with bad quality. So it is better you sent the handset back and get the refund back from them.

I ordered the GSM mobile phone of Samsung from the online shopping site but when received the handset I saw that the phone supports the CDMA device and in the ad they were showing that phone supports the GSM network. So now what should I do, when called to them they are saying that they mentioned the right info regarding the phone and I had misunderstood about the thing. But the thing is that before ordering the device I asked about the complete details and specification regarding the phone and told me the same as it was in ad but now they are saying that they never mentioned such thing.

So now what should I do to get this issue resolved, so that I can get the refund back or get the same handset which I had ordered.

I ordered the GSM mobile phone of Samsung from the online shopping site but when received the handset I saw that the phone supports the CDMA device and in the ad they were showing that phone supports the GSM network. So now what should I do, when called to them they are saying that they mentioned the right info regarding the phone and I had misunderstood about the thing. But the thing is that before ordering the device I asked about the complete details and specification regarding the phone and told me the same as it was in ad but now they are saying that they never mentioned such thing.

So now what should I do to get this issue resolved, so that I can get the refund back or get the same handset which I had ordered.
    For this if you have complain regarding the company for fraud then you can file the complaint of that particular company in the consumer court. As doing this, they will help you to get the issue resolved.