Thread: Blackberry Bold 9900 Leather Pouch

Blackberry Bold 9900 Leather Pouch

I have bought the original Leather Pouch for my Blackberry Bold 9900. It really looks awesome and fits perfectly on this phone. This protective pouch is enough to guard the screen ad keep the phone away from dust and other things. The Leather Pouch hard enough to protect the phone from low level accidental fall. I recommend this Leather Pouch for all BB users.

Re: Blackberry Bold 9900 Leather Pouch

Leather Pocket pouch is a form-fitting vertical case, this will protect BlackBerry’s camera lens and screen from bumps, scratches as well as scrapes. One of the best features of this pouch is Built-in battery saving proximity sensor. When you put your BlackBerry Bold 9900 inside this pouch, the sensor will detect the phone and shuts off the screen backlight. This is one of the good reasons to buy this Leather pouch.

I have been using this leather pocket ever since I bought this phone. Actually the retailer gave it for free along with the phone. The pouch is made up from luxurious and durable leather. This case is powerful enough to protect from minor impact damage. The built-in thumb groove makes the phone easier to remove from the pouch.

I had used the Leather pouch before and I was not satisfied with that. When it is new it looks awesome but then after few months of usage, it looks really odd and becomes very loose. The easily slips out from the pouch. For that purpose I have bought the more convenient otherwise better-looking BlackBerry Leather Swivel Holster. The main things about these Holsters are, they are outfitted with a swivel clip so that you can easily adjust the holster in order to get the maximum wearing comfort. Intuitive technology in this Holster preserves battery power.

I know that people are looking for a different way to wear the phone. People mainly looking for convenient carrying solution. With this you can get the ultimate accessibility of the phone. The pouches are made for safety concerns but not for carrying fashion. For that holster is the way to go. Well designed and well constructed holster provides better security along with fashionable carrying solution.

I like the Blackberry Leather Pouch with BB brand mark on it. It is designed to keep in mind several features like:
    • OEM BlackBerry case
    • Power Saving Technology
    • Visibility to Message Notification
    • Easy and Full Access to Audio Jack as well as Battery jack.

As much as you love your BlackBerry smartphone and - sooner or later you have to set it aside. BlackBerry offers a stylish Leather Swivel Holster for optimal storage, which is available in many colors. BlackBerry Swivel Holsters feature a rotating clip, which adjusted the holster and a maximum wearing comfort is achieved. An intuitive technology is easy on the pocket and the battery will automatically detect your device for use in the holster of the selected notification settings and preferences.