Thread: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 Official OS 7.0.0.474 Release with WIND Canada

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 Official OS 7.0.0.474 Release with WIND Canada

So my friend told me about this Official OS 7.0.0.474 Release with WIND Canada for BlackBerry 9900 so though to share with you all not that I have official saw this but is there any one here already installed this OS can tell me how does it perform I would really be appreciate if anyone here help me find out this .

Re: BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 Official OS 7.0.0.474 Release with WIND Canada

Blackberry Bold 9900 as the Canadian operator Wind has just made available the latest version of Blackberry 7 for Blackberry Bold 9900. We do not have a changelog for this new version 7.0.0.474, but knowing that this is an official update, you risk nothing to install! What we must not forget, is to delete the file vendor.xml if Wind is not your carrier!

Yeah I also heard made a new update of OS 7.0 for BlackBerry Bold 9900. The official version is 7.0.0.474 for the operator WIND Canada.

First of all note that the best friend in these cases is the backup. Those who install please leave your comments and views on this subject, and find improvements or corrections. It would be nice for other to know

Officially they have a new version of BlackBerry OS 7 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900. WIND Canada becomes official .439 OS version 7 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900.

You can download it here.

Remember to delete the vendor.xml

So here is the steps detail an upgrade using the official version of RIM, both for your phone company to your BlackBerry model.

Requirements:
    1. Make sure you have installed on your computer the latest version of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. You can find the latest version on the official website of BlackBerry.com .
    2. Unfortunately we are not responsible for data loss or any damage that could cause the misuse of these instructions. Always be sure to make a backup of the information in your unit before starting any process.
    3. Check the firmware version that is running your computer and make sure you actually upgrade to a newer version. This you can check in Options> About.

How to install
    1. Find the newest firmware for your model of BlackBerry. It is very important that you make sure that BlackBerry exact model you have and turn down the right. You can get the official versions here . When you finish the download of the firmware, install it on your computer.

DownloadBox
    1. Once the installation finishes, you will be asked if you want to open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager application.
    2. Well, we got to the point of the process.
    3. When you connect your BlackBerry to your computer, your own Desktop Manager, then detect and verify the software running on it, you realize you have available a new firmware for it and will ask you to update the unit.
    4. At this point choose Ok.

AppLoaderUpdatesPage
    1. By default, the system will always make a backup of your drive and then begin the process of updating your unit. This process takes time, this will depend on how much information you had previously on your BlackBerry.

AppLoaderSummaryPage

1. Under no circumstances should disconnect your BlackBerry from the USB cable or your computer. During the process you will see that the BlackBerry is off several times, this is normal, because you do not scare you.
    2. Once the process completes, verify that your information is in the drive and you can send and receive emails and access your installed applications.
    3. If the update you are downloading, is not your current provider or for example are downloading an unofficial version, after installing the update on your computer before you connect the BlackBerry, find the vendor.xml file on your computer and rename or delete . Ex vendorold.xml

I am trying to install and install it but not the app shows me although I did not install it but I have the desktop software is the same as the desktop manager I will have to install and uninstall it again! Can anyone here help me on this

Unless your device is Bold9900 Wind Canada, only under that condition will you upgrade available from you connect your BB to the DM, otherwise you'll have to download, install locally, delete the file "vendor.xml" and go to the icon of "Loader.exe" to run the installation.

Prior to this, remember to back up all data on your device to avoid disappointment.

For those who do not recognize the update the DM after having deleted the vendor and all No problem with this update just to be clear vendor a second file that is in the following path C: \ User \ <username> \ AppData \ Roaming \ Research In Motion \ BlackBerry \ Loader XML and there are going to get another vendor if it should turn on view hidden files in folder options, this is only applicable for users of windows vista and windows 7! I hope they serve!

Is it possible to do the update from a mobile phone? Since my bb, there is the option "update software" but not on my old 8520 or 9900 on my present, I had to update available, in a year and a half of a good and loyal service my bb. Help me

I have a news t-mobile has blocked the nfc in 9900 and this are inconceivable changes by the operators! It's like 9900 of Rogers and soon AT & T say H + instead of 3G as the 9900 are just marketing strategies, surely t-mobile after launch an update to activate the nfc, like when you updated the bold 9000 at & t so they could get only 3G ... are things that should not happen but so is blackberry and domain operators!