Thread: BlackBerry released Official BlackBerry bold 9930 OS 7.0.0.374 via Verizon Wireless

Re: BlackBerry released Official BlackBerry bold 9930 OS 7.0.0.374 via Verizon Wireless

I was looking on the web when I came across this article which mention that the BlackBerry bold 9930 update OS 7.0.0.374 via Verizon Wireless Officially but this was no like to get the OS download and the site is not the official so is there anyone here can help me find is it true or any link I would be really be glad to know this thanks

BlackBerry released Official BlackBerry bold 9930 OS 7.0.0.374 via Verizon Wireless

if you are someone who does not like to install BlackBerry operating systems that filter the Web, then you'll be glad to know that Verizon Wireless has today released version 7.0.0.374 for the BlackBerry Bold 9930 which has a strong presence also in Latin American territory, as usual, nothing about a change log where we can see what's new in this update but if you have a little time and inclination then install this new compilation and let us know your views.

Re: BlackBerry released Official BlackBerry bold 9930 OS 7.0.0.374 via Verizon Wireless

I have a problem, the OS is installed but when I go to update it nothing shows up. I have reinstalled several times and nothing. I wipe the phone OS and now the Desktop manager does not recognize my phone when I try to reinstall? as if it were not compatible. what can i do can do?

This is really very ridiculous only weird stuff I have seen is I open my messages and there was a text message I knew was in there. Opened an email plus go back to the message list but it was there once more. Not certain if that was a accident incidence or had anything to do with the OS, has not occur again and again .

What does this OS has
    Device features

• Push to Talk support has been enabled.
    • Near Field Communication (NFC) feature has been activated.
    • Improved response is reduced home screen touch screen locks.
    • Trackpad will answer the first time that the touch screen is used to maximize or minimize the network application icon and click the trackpad.
    • Opening an application and press the backspace key will no longer cause the application switcher that appears.
    • Cursor recognizes and reacts by stopping the movement to get to the bottom of the screen.
    • No longer receive a "uncaught exception" error.
    • Correct rendering when moving within the universal search function.
    • Turn off the wireless connection will not cause the device to reboot unexpectedly.

Email, messaging and Web

1. View SMS text messages or emails in their entirety.
    2. When sending an SMS text message extends to two pages, all text is displayed correctly.
    3. Text messages appear correctly with the ability to download attachments, if applicable.
    4. See the folders within the application messages (Menu folder> View).
    5. Geo-location Turning on and off and not affect the application performance of the browser.
    6. Keep the data service when moving from network coverage outside the home network coverage.

Call functions

1. When you finish a voice call comes in, the smartphone will remain active.
    2. Receive calls without interruption.
    3. During a call, press Menu> Add participant duly made an additional call.
    4. Get your name into the BlackBerry when connected to your corporate network Wi-Fi.

Applications

• The device remains connected to the WWAN after downloading a file using the VZAccess Manager and disconnect the device from your computer.
    • City Information ID displays properly with company information for a contact in the Phone application

Here is the download OS 7.0.0.374 for the BlackBerry Bold 9930

This is how you must install the OS

1. Just Download the on top OS file to the computer after that install it to the computer by double clicking the file you downloaded.
    2. Now go the place where you have installed OS file( if you don’t change any default then it would be c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader )and remove the file named “vendor.xml.”
    3. Now connect the BlackBerry phone and double click on “Loader.exe.” It’s will be in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

I installed this software update recently but it ruined my handset the whole thing went haywire. Even Verizon could not write over the system by a wipe the card procedure to put in the defaults factory settings. I am now waiting for my warranty replacement handset. I would not download this update until they work out what is incorrect I hear that I am not the one who has this experience .

I did the update and it at the moment went Well upgrade went fine plus nothing to noticed as of up till now in so far as improvements or else issue with the OS.

9930 firmware are very newest OS up till now although Device behave actually odd occasionally. Touch screen shutdown, screen turns off, all this without any warning . Expecting somewhat stable experience after .800

I did the installation and I had 529 error followed by the a 102 and had to reinstall the OS. My handset is stuck after finish a Bluetooth DUN session with my laptop with is the Apple MacBook pro . I did the a soft reset on the handset and after that ,the reset the handset showed the a 524 error, reset once more and had the 102.this is really annoying don’t know what is wrong with this

Okay this I snow blowing my mind off and I am now really frustrated. I have upgrade to the 7.0.1739 UPGRADE just remove every of my word substitutes it was 10 years worth of shortcuts disappeared in an second . and it took two hours worth of time so as to this worst upgrade took me. I tried to restore two times with no luck.

Anybody have any recommendation please I would be really appreciate