Thread: What all included on this new OS2 for BlackBerry playbook

What all included on this new OS2 for BlackBerry playbook

So I heard all lot of buzz on the new OS update for the BlackBerry playbook which include lot of stuff like new native PIM, Print to PlayBook which not actually needed and the File manager and the improved Adobe Reader , but is there anything else included in this OS , I would really like to know this can anyone provide me much information about the things included on the OS .

Re: What all included on this new OS2 for BlackBerry playbook

Playbook had a soft-touch onscreen keyboard, WITHOUT text prediction? That's just...that's just stupid. Although these are the guys who shipped a blackberry tablet without an email program, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised

RIM has also been promising these features since around june or july. They were also promising a Native SDK so developer can create some real apps (the adobe air framework is pretty lame). They kept delaying the OS update AND the release of the native SDK. Tons of developers abandoned the platform (we are one of them) because of these delays.

Don’t know what included but I will definitely like to see if they can improve the GPS system as the GPS running on the wifi was not able to detect my location on the bing . hopefully they will solve this problem .

I would like to see the bridge improvements and the ability to see the video, pictures and docs from the phone and the improved email also the Better Wi-Fi and the major big thing that I like to see is the improvement in the Adobe Reader as it currently run very slow when open the pages more than 100

Well I was hoping it has the push notifications for third party application like the IM+ is not working until you keep the IM window open an and the immediate score updates for the ScoreMobile application

The majority application are made with flash SDK or else webworks and this will work much better on the 2.0 . it’s just the application s made with the native SDK also known as NDK won't work , and those applications are generally games similar to dead space , etc.

I would like to see the only thing and that would be the my playbook for Skype or else VPN into corporate network, remote desktop and all . I am still on the playbook for until end of week, however after that I will definitely going to sell it . I just get an iPad which is working really great ! ...which makes me even more angry at RIM?