Thread: How to change Chinese language while booting Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

question How to change Chinese language while booting Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galxy Tab 7.7 in the HK. I don’t know but when during the first boot it was all written in the Chinese language. I am not a Chinese so I don’t understand the language. I don’t know about how to change that language into the English language as I am not much familiar with the Honeycomb Operating System in the Tab 7.7. Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem? Is there anyone with the same problem here? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: How to change Chinese language during boot in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I have seen many videos of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 in which it was showing the opening of the Tablet and in one of the videos I have seen that it is able to change the Chinese language into the English at the time of the first booting of the tablet. The comments to the video were also in the Chinese language and I hope the video was from their too.

sad Re: How to change Chinese language during boot in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I have taken the Tab 7.7 as I heard form my friends that it is a good media player and a tablet but the problem now I am facing is of the Chinese language. The booting is in the Chinese language and I am finding very difficult. Does anybody knows how to solve this problem?

I have ordered the Tab from the HonKong from the Negri and I have seen that during the booting for the first time the Tablet shows the language that is written in the Chinese. Strange that language is shown of the Chinese because they should have given the users the option to select the language as per their preference.

smile Re: How to change Chinese language during boot in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

The Chinese language during the booting has become the problem for the users who have purchased the Tab form the HK. You can be able to solve this problem. During the boot you have to tap on the right part of the screen and as you do this there will be a pop up appearing on the screen. You have to then tap on the settings option which would be looking more similar to the wheel of cog. If you hit the settings button then you would be taken to the settings part of the Tab in which you can select the language of the English. You have to select the fourth language from the bottom part and then there will be again a pop up screen appearing to say that the language is been selected. Thank You.

ThumbsUp Re: How to change Chinese language during boot in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    The Chinese language during the booting has become the problem for the users who have purchased the Tab form the HK. You can be able to solve this problem. During the boot you have to tap on the right part of the screen and as you do this there will be a pop up appearing on the screen. You have to then tap on the settings option which would be looking more similar to the wheel of cog. If you hit the settings button then you would be taken to the settings part of the Tab in which you can select the language of the English. You have to select the fourth language from the bottom part and then there will be again a pop up screen appearing to say that the language is been selected. Thank You.
    I have done the same method in order to apply the English language during the booting. The Chinese language during the first booting was very difficult to understand but I have done it anyhow. When you go to the settings of the Tab then there would be an arrow shown that would enable you to select the language that you want.

question Re: How to change Chinese language during boot in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I know that the Tab 7.7 P6810 is having the Chinese language during the first boot when you have ordered it from the Negri but I want to ask that does the Honkong Version is having the availability of the IR Port on the WIFi along with the 3G? It would be great if it does. Any suggestions.

smile Re: How to change Chinese language during boot in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I have taken the Tab 7.7 as I heard form my friends that it is a good media player and a tablet but the problem now I am facing is of the Chinese language. The booting is in the Chinese language and I am finding very difficult. Does anybody knows how to solve this problem?
    I have made the order of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 in the Honkong but form the site known as the Panamoz. During the first boot I was given the selectable option that which language would you like to have for the Tablet. Then when I have selected the English option then everything was in English thereafter. I have never faced the problem of the Chinese language.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuvanlal View Post
    I know that the Tab 7.7 P6810 is having the Chinese language during the first boot when you have ordered it from the Negri but I want to ask that does the Honkong Version is having the availability of the IR Port on the WIFi along with the 3G? It would be great if it does. Any suggestions.
    I don’t think so that the HK version would be having that availability that you are saying. I was in the contact with the customer care of the Negri last week and they have denied what you are asking about the Tab 7.7. Most probably I am thinking that there should be the availability of the WiFI plus 3G on the Verizon LTE and the other models of the LTE but for the Negri I don’t think so that this option would be available.