Thread: Starbuck Application for Blackberry OS7

Starbuck Application for Blackberry OS7

Hi friends recently I have heard about the Starbuck application. I am just a new user of Blackberry OS7, I just want to know whether this Starbuck Application is available for this mobile phone can I make use of such app in my Blackberry OS7. If yes then how and also I want to know something more about this Starbuck application. If this app is available for my Blackberry OS7 then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Starbuck Application for Blackberry OS7

There may be the chances that this Starbuck application is also available for Blackberry OS7. This starbuck application is useful for internet buying and purchasing purpose. This application is somewhat a different kind of application which is still to be released. This application is one which is useful for scanning barcode on your Blackberry mobile phone.

As I think that this application is not that much of useful for most of the people using Blackberry Mobile phone, so according to my suggestion before installing this Application in your Mobile phone you must go through the uses and the feature of this Starbuck Application from its official site and after that if you feel that this application is useful for you then download this app from official site and install it on your Blackberry Mobile.

Your mobile must have to support this feature for scanning the barcode; if it has such feature then you can make use of these applications in your Mobile phone. However on the official site for this application I have seen that there are no starbuck cards Blackberry Mobile is available, this feature is currently available for Android and iPhone, but there may be chances that this app will be very soon available for Blackberry Mobile user.