Thread: Need Help for Vlingo free App in Blackberry mobile phone

Need Help for Vlingo free App in Blackberry mobile phone

Hi friends recently I have install Vlingo in my Blackberry mobile phone, so as I am new to this app I don’t have that much of information about this application, as I am trying to make use to set convenience key but it "do nothing" why this happen? And also I want to know how can I read email if SafeReady OFF, and is it possible to change the default email address to send email. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

Re: Need Help for Vlingo free App in Blackberry mobile phone

May be you have lose your convenience key, and because of that reason you are convenience key set to do nothing. And if your safe Read is OFF then you can’t able to read your emails. And if you wish to change you’re your defaults url to make use for sending email then you can easily do that by changing your default email service in
    Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Default Services.

First make sure that Vlingo is successfully installed in your BlackBerry device. Using convenience key to activate Vlingo, you must have to hold the convenience key. Because there is no button or option is available which can be used for the activation of Vlingo, you can set the convenience key to "Do Nothing" or "Nothing". And if you have more than one convenience key into your Device then you have to make selection for the one you like to make use with this Vlingo App.

This Vlingo can be used in this Blackberry Mobile phone for creating the Shortcut Key on your Home screen; this is simple to make use of option on that particular app that you wish to create a shortcut than select the setting that you wish to keep there in the Shortcut, and this changes can only possible with the help of Vlingo