Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can Android App be used to accept ad hoc connections using BlackBerry PlayBook

Portable Devices

Old 03-02-2012

Can Android App be used to accept ad hoc connections using BlackBerry PlayBook

I am having BlackBerry PlayBook and I wanted to know if Android App can be used to accept ad hoc connections using BlackBerry PlayBook, I mean by side loading it and so, is there anyone who have tried out the same and has and can help me out as well?? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Old 03-02-2012

Re: Can Android App be used to accept ad hoc connections using BlackBerry PlayBook

Quote:
I am having BlackBerry PlayBook and I wanted to know if Android App can be used to accept ad hoc connections using BlackBerry PlayBook, I mean by side loading it and so, is there anyone who have tried out the same and has and can help me out as well?? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
As far as I am aware the android app cannot be used to connect with ad hoc but then it can be used to connect and access Points, so if you want then you can just try out using an Access Point from the wireless card that you might be having.
Old 03-02-2012

Re: Can Android App be used to accept ad hoc connections using BlackBerry PlayBook

I am aware of the connecting to access point and I am not having any issues in connecting as well but then the wireless card that I am having accepts Wifi Ad hoc share mods, isnít there a way to use a app in order to accept ad hoc connections?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,