Thread: Unable to unlock screen of Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Unable to unlock screen of Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Do getting any trouble while unlocking the screen of Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7? Well actual visualization was not working when I am touching the screen, you have to move the icon to the unlock and icon did not display and it is getting invisible when it is getting unlocked. Can you give a brief idea on the above mentioned topic. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to unlock screen of Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Well I am wondering that it has supposed to do that. Right now I am having Hong Kong version of the device. Right now I am expecting that you should go for Ice Cream Sandwich in which lock is moving outside of the ring.

I was also expecting same kind of the behavior on the Honeycomb which I have installed on the Motorola Xoom. When I am moving an icon the device I was getting ripple effect animation until and unless the icon are touching outside of the circle when you have released the unlock screen. This particular thing is not happening in my situation.

According to me it should work as any other Honeycomb lock screens. I recommend that you should try to fix the matter by changing backgrounds for lock screen and see whether it is resetting the device or not.
    I let you know that I am using PIN lock screen. Icon on the screen does not move atall. Rather you have to touch into the middle of circle and slide the finger of yours to outer side of the circle. Its bit different in terms of implementation.