Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mobile Data Turned off popup in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Portable Devices

Old 02-02-2012

Mobile Data Turned off popup in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Whenever I restart my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 at that time I get pop up regarding Mobile data which says Mobile data connection is currently disabled. Is there any way to disable that pop up? If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Old 02-02-2012

Re: Mobile Data Turned off popup in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I am aware if this problem and I would like to tell you that when you have SIM card inserted in your device and data connection turned on at that time it will not give this pop up message. I have noticed that if you use device without SIM card at that time only you will get this pop. To get rid of this box I will suggest you to use your device with SIM card and data connection turned on.
If you need any more help then let me know.
Old 02-02-2012

With my Samsung note also same thing was happening and I have tried to search the solution on the internet but I didnít get any help. Alternative workaround for this problem is to keep data connection turned on in your device and disable background synchronization option from your device. I hope this information will be helpful for you.
Old 02-02-2012

If you want to disable background synchronization option in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablet then I will suggest you to follow these steps.
  • First you have to go in to the setting.
  • After that select account and sync.
  • Now turnoff background data from there.
  • Now check whether it makes any difference or not
Old 02-02-2012

Same thing happening with my device also but I donít mind with this popup. This popup comes only when you restart device and it needs one tap to dismiss. If you have unlimited data plan then you should use device with data connection enabled to avoid this popup.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,