Thread: Need information about Screen features for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Need information about Screen features for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I have seen the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 preview on Youtube, so I am very much excited to have this Galaxy Tab. But I want to know more about this Samsung Galaxy Tab. The main thing that I wish to know about this Tab is the Screening feature for this Tab. What are the best and the bad feature of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Screen, that I means to say is this screen is better than other devices is it is battery consuming or it have the good features that can be used by user. If you have any ideas then please do the reply your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Need information about Screen features for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

The thing that I know about this Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is that there is not a single issue related to the screen. This screen is useful for those who are interested in web browsing because this large screen provide the 0-10% screen brightness in a dark room, the resolution of the screen is also good.

There in this Tablet I have not seen the unwanted shades, lines not there in the screen of this tablet, the focusing of the screen I also impressive. The screen of this Galaxy Tab 7.7 has same screen as the note, the brightness are well suitable across the screen. The size of screen is few large as compare to other tab. The screen touch feature is also good. There in Galaxy Tab 7.7 better screen then those early Notes.

There in this Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Tablet don’t have the unwanted shades or line there in the screen of this tablet. There are the new compatibility zoom mode optimizes application available there in this Tablet and also this optimizes application are not designed to run on larger screen sizes which make this fit to the entire screen without distortion. There the user will get the benefits for using the customizable home screen. The content can be easily accessed from the home screen. There are lots of icon can be seen at the same time on the screen including e-mail, image galleries, favorite Web sites and social network feeds etc. the user can access their favorite features such as Calendar, Email, or PenMemo which will pop up over full screen applications.