Thread: Which is best between Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 5.3?

Which is best between Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 5.3?

Hi friends recently I have decided to buy the new Samsung Galaxy Tab, but however I am confused between making choice between Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 5.3 so which one will be the best between these two Samsung Galaxy Tabs. And what are the difference between the features and other thing in this Galaxy Tab. If you guys have any ideas about this or any suggestion you want to share then please do the reply. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Which is best between Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 5.3?

This is best to have Galaxy Note because there are several of the new features present in this latest Galaxy Tablet. The screen size for this Tablet is also useful for the gamming purpose. The camera and the screen resolution are also impressive; the internal storage for these devices is also impressive.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, have big enough to see games in a bigger screen so the 7.7 is as good. The spec for this Tab seems a little bit dated as compare to Note 5.3, the storage is also impressive. 3G supported and beside this there are many features I have seen in this Galaxy Tab 7.7. Galaxy Tab 7.7 Is not compatible with Tmo AWS 1700, this is better to have Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 the better screen is also present there in this Galaxy Tab 7.7.

There in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is the presence of brilliant super AMOLED Plus display, this portable device is thinner and lighter than other tablet. The combination of the Samsung's superior hardware and software are present in these tablets. The Display in this portable device is one of the best technologies which provide the brilliant colors, this also have the best color gamut, contrast ratio, sharpness and response time which make the content view to be clearer and sharper at any angle. So the best feature that I have seen in this tablet is for Screen so you must have this Tablet

The difference I have only is for the screen size of this Samsung Galaxy Tab is with the Screen only. Galaxy Note 5.3" is with the Gingerbread 2.3. And it should be able to upgrade to Ice Cream. Whereas Galaxy Tab 7.7" is with Honeycomb 3.2, there is also the presence of feature for providing the best Voice and Video Support which is very useful for Better Communication. There are the presences of Receiver Mode by which the user can be able to call privately in public places. So you can have any one of Tablet as per your requirement both are best and the only difference I have seen there is only in display feature.

In Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, is with Super AMOLED Plus Display Unveiled at IFA 2011 Pioneer of the 7-inch mobile tablet. This is one of the best next generation Galaxy Tab, which provide the user ultimate for viewing quality and portability. This Galaxy Tab 7.7's have the ultra-thin design and there are also many features are there in this Tablet. So i suggest you for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7.

According to my suggestion you must go for buying Galaxy Tab 7.7 3G because this Tablet is to good but the Galaxy Tab 5.3 is also best in feature and other functionality. They both are the fantastic devices, and both have the advanced feature that can be used for several usage. This both devices are very much similar as compare to the internal features, so you must make the selection for your Devices by verifying the battery, camera, form factor, and x-factor for these devices. But however this both are the Samsung best Tablet I have seen, and only the difference is for the screen.