Thread: Screen scratched for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Screen scratched for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I have one issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, that I was went for company trips and I have kept my Galaxy Tab in my Bag. As I am trying to pick my Tab from my Bag the Screen get rub on the Zip of bag and get scratched, after that I am trying to search for fix this problems but however I am still not get any fix for this Scratch on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Screen. So what to do know to overcome these problems, if you guys have any ideas then let me know.

Re: Screen scratched for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

You must have to make use of some screen protector or a case; there are several cases available there on the many official links such as eBay and Amazon. You can visit any site and get the best quality case for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, or you can also go to local retail shop may they will have the best Screen Guard for this Tab.

You can also try to make use of the Scratch Remover NOVUS No. 2 and NOVUS No. 3 are some of Scratch Remover that can be used for removing faded and discolored plastics from screen. And beside this there are other substances available which can be used for this purpose, or you can go to service center and get the replacement for Screen that got scratch.

The thing that I have seen there in Samsung p6800 Galaxy Tab is that there is no anti scratch proof screen, so it is better to use screen guard over this Tablet to protect screen from unwanted Scratch. But however the performance of glass is good for this Samsung Tablet.

Once even I was also facing the same issue with my HTC Android, but however I make use of Novus No. 3 for about few minutes and it works for me to overcome that Scratch it edge off the scratch ad those scratch is not feel wile I make use of my Mobile phone. So apply Novus for few Minutes and then see whether you are going to overcome this issue or not. And after this you just try to fix a better quality screen protector for further protection.