Thread: Bluetooth Voice Dialing is not working in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

Bluetooth Voice Dialing is not working in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

I’m having p6800 galaxy tab 7.7, there are many advanced feature I have seen in this Tab. I like this Tab but however recently I was trying to make Voice Dialing in my Samsung Galaxy Tab, I am using Blueant Q2 Bluetooth Handset for making Voice dial in my Tab. So why I can’t able to do Voice dial in this Samsung Galaxy Tab with the help of Blueant Q2 Bluetooth Handset, does this feature is not there in this Tab or I am missing something. If you people have any ideas about this issue then please let me know. Your reply will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: Bluetooth Voice Dialing is not working in Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

You just try to make the connectivity proper for your Bluetooth and your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 and verify whether you are able to pairing, connecting, receiving calls etc with that Bluetooth Handset. And also make sure that the voice command must be activate in your Galaxy Tab. However I have not seen such problems with these Tab, so there may be some of the issue is with that Bluetooth Handset only.

Try to install Vlingo and set it to car mode and then try to make the voice dialing in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, may this will works for you to overcome this issue ad if not then there is also one application called as Cyberon Voice Commander, you can also make use of that app in your Samsung Galaxy Tab to make this voice dialing.

May be you are not doing the proper steps for making voice call in your Device, because I have not seen such issue in my Samsung Galaxy Tab. So make sure that you are using the right option for making voice call and also the connection of your device and the Bluetooth handset is proper or not. And if not then try to make use of that Handset with some other devices and see whether it works or not if it showing the same issue with the other device then might be it is not working properly you have to make the replacement for that Bluetooth Handset if possible.

Verify whether the other Voice command such as "call back", "answer", "ignore" all are working fine or not in your Samsung Tab. This issue is mostly occurs when any one device is not compatible with the other, make sure that this Bluetooth Handset and your Samsung Galaxy Tab are compatible with each other.